As Christians, we are called to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ and to live our lives in a way that reflects His love, grace, and mercy. This Bible study plan is designed to help you explore what it means to live a Christ-like life, and to grow in your relationship with God.
Scripture: “Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” (Ephesians 5:1-2)
- Week 1: The Humility of Christ – Philippians 2:1-11
- Week 2: The Love of Christ – John 15:9-17
- Week 3: The Forgiveness of Christ – Colossians 3:12-17
- Week 4: The Servanthood of Christ – Mark 10:42-45
- Week 5: The Obedience of Christ – Hebrews 5:7-9
- Week 6: The Prayer Life of Christ – Mark 1:35, Luke 6:12-13, Luke 22:39-46
- Week 7: The Compassion of Christ – Matthew 9:36, Mark 1:40-41, Luke 7:11-17, John 11:32-38
- Week 8: The Holiness of Christ – 1 Peter 1:13-16
- Week 9: The Sacrifice of Christ – Romans 5:6-11
- Week 10: The Commission of Christ – Matthew 28:16-20
Lord Jesus, we thank you for the example you have set for us in living a life that reflects the love, grace, and mercy of God. As we study your life and teachings, we pray that you would help us to understand what it means to live a Christ-like life. Help us to walk in humility, love, forgiveness, servanthood, obedience, prayer, compassion, holiness, and sacrifice.
We pray that you would give us the strength and wisdom to live out these qualities in our daily lives, and to be a light to those around us. May we be a reflection of your love and grace to the world, and may we glorify God in all that we do.
We ask for your guidance and support as we journey through this Bible study plan, and we pray that you would draw us closer to you and to your will for our lives. In your holy name we pray, amen.
Living a Christ-like life is a lifelong journey of growth and transformation. As we follow this Bible study plan, we pray that you would be inspired to live your life in a way that reflects the love, grace, and mercy of God. May you be strengthened and encouraged by the example of Jesus Christ, and may you be empowered by the Holy Spirit to walk in His footsteps. May you live a life that brings glory to God and blesses those around you.